Thank you for your interest in joining the Global Hub!
Please elect one Alliance “Point Person” from your organization to complete the Global Hub application as completely and honestly as possible. Going forward, the Point Person will be responsible for ensuring that Alliance information and important business is communicated to, and understood by, the member organization. The Point Person must be able and empowered to:
- Ensure all current and future employees planning to engage with the Alliance in any way (including participation in the Global Hub, a Working Group, or the Alliance’s new online communications platform, Mobilize) review and understand the Alliance Operating Protocols* (included in this application);
- Sign off on the organization’s intent to comply with the Alliance’s antitrust policy;
- Submit comprehensive organizational feedback on Alliance community outputs (i.e. guidance documents, tools, etc) in development, when requested by Alliance groups;
- Approve use of organization logo when signing on to Alliance products;
- Facilitate any financial transactions related to the organization’s engagement with the Alliance (i.e. pay Annual Meeting registration fees); and
- Provide timely submission of organizational information, when requested by the Alliance staff.
We estimate this application will take about 15 minutes to complete. You may stop and return to this site to continue or finalize your application at any time. If you have questions about your application, please contact [email protected].
*Individuals from your organization will be asked to personally commit to abide by the Alliance Operating Protocols and other communication protocols when joining the Global Hub on Mobilize.